Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Wedding










Our wedding day was amazing. Crazy, chaotic, and exciting. Full of family, friends and loving support. I wish we could go back and do it all over again. All of that work for only about 6 hours of our life. It flies by and it can be hard to see, amidst the chaos, what all the hard work went towards. Because I work around weddings constantly, I get to relive our wedding day every time I work at a reception.
We met in Sept. 2006 at LDS Business College in Salt Lake city. We are so happy with where we are in our lives together right now. Six months into the marriage and so far, so good. :) We love spending time with our family and friends. We are always having fun and laughing. As the months pass by Braden and I realize more and more why we are so good for each other. We consider ourselves very blessed. We are so excited for what the future holds for our family.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Leah!! I am so excited you guys have a blog now. I will have to add you to my list. We miss you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures!!