Sunday, March 8, 2009

21 at last.





Yes, I have finally turned 21. It was a couple of weeks ago but it was such a fun day. We got to go to my favorite place for breakfast, The Park Cafe. Then we went to the gateway mall and I was able to shop....ALL DAY LONG. I don't think Braden realized what he was getting himself into because I took my sweet time in each and every store carefully deciding what to spend my birthday money on. I kept hearing a big sigh coming from the boy following me through the stores. haha But I just kept kindly reminding him, "Babe, remember it's my birthday." That night we saw a movie and our friends Morgan and Alex came over for some birthday cake. Then we went to a party at a bar! Wow, my first time ever going to a bar... it was pretty lame. haha. A guy offered to buy me a drink and I just laughed and said sorry I don't drink. We sang kareoke (also a first) and had some good times. Overall it was an awesome birthday. Wahoo for being 21.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Yeah, 21 now! I had about the same feeling as you when I turned 21. No drinking... stopped that long time ago... hahahaha.

Brad said...

Wait a sec! There are bars in Utah? Do they just serve Cherry 7-up?

Marti Hawker said...

Hey ! WHat about the realy cool date you went on with your favorite sis and bro in law that live in Utah? That hurst Leaha, you cut me deep :( JK I am glad you can finaly by bear, but you won't ever. :)

Marti Hawker said...

Ps, I didn't proof read, can you tell?