Tuesday, January 19, 2010

orange julius.

so guess who made a huge mess tonight. yah.... explosive mess. at first i just thought it was funny.
then after realizing what had just happened...
and staring at all the orange julius i was going to have to mop up...
i concluded that this was not funny. this sucked big time.

it looks as though maybe i was just trying to share our orange julius with the babes. check out that perfect circle of where the mess landed- the part of my body that protrudes the most. brady, and his ninja-skills, was able to jump out of the way and did not get a drop on him. i, on the other hand, was soaked from belly to toes. despite this failure, our second try at the orange julius was a definite success. yummy!

we discovered this awesome lil recipe for an orange julius, you all must try it:
1/2 can of frozen orange juice concentrate
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 cup water
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
some ice cubes.
blend and bon appetit!
p.s. make sure your blender is securely fastened to its blade-base before removing from blending station.

4 comments:

Heidi Greaves said...

Thanks for the recipe! I was in a smoothie craze last week. One night my smoothie was so thick it was stuck in the cup.. I kept tilting my head back further hoping that a little bit would come out.. And I ended up with the smoothie all over my face and the floor. Daniel had been watching and he found it quite hillarious! I hope Braden at least helped clean up :)

RACHELLE said...

but the hard work made the next batch taste even better huh!

your hair is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

you are a prego little DOLL!

shell

Morgan said...

that is hilarious! make me some!!!!!!!! you are sooooo beautiful, love the new hair cut :-)

The Castletons said...

Hey Leah! I did not know you are pregnant! Congratulations, that is so exciting! Hope you guys are doing well! Where are you guys at?