Tuesday, March 22, 2011

one short day in the emerald city








wicked fans? anyone? anyone?

i love me some wicked, but i am talking about the real emerald city... seattle. ahhhh i love that city. we decided to head down there last minute. in celebration of our anniversary but mostly just to get away for a little bit. we visited some amazing malls and went to the seattle aquarium. we had a great time, even though nothing beats sea world.

wohoo for 3 years of bliss. i love my braden. i wont bore you by confessing my undying and forever-growing love for my husband. i prefer to tell him to his face, since he is sitting next to me. cheers.

4 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like a great day. Would've loved to see you guys!

Jannica Larson said...

I'm jealous! I should have just ditched work. Have you seen Wicked? We should go see it! I LOVE it!

Morgan said...

love your previous post! Leo's face is so awesome in the pic of you and him behind the cut-out. What a fun couple days!!! Congrats on 3 years- that went by fast!

Jenna Duty said...

i am a wicked fan!!!! lOVE IT! i can't believe how big leo is!!! SO cute!!