Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer 2011.



Summer 2011 is over! But we did some fun things this summer. Most of them I don't have pictures of because I was lazy and didn't bring my camera. But Leo and I got to visit family in CA, family came to visit us in Cashmere, Brady and I went rafting down the river several times, Leo enjoyed the water at the pool and the beach, we went camping, took a trip to a waterpark, and hit up the local county fair! It was a fun summer but I am ready for fall! I don't enjoy the heat for very long. And I was really sick for most of it. So bring on the cool weather and happy mommy!


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Did you dye your hair??? It looks great, you are such a pretty mama!

Lee Family said...

Leah! You look stunning in all of these pictures. I am so jealous! OH, and sweet Leo is such a big boy, I can hardly believe it! I love you:)