Wednesday, February 27, 2013

happenings.












I have been a little MIA recently. Mostly because I can't stand that I have to pay $2.50/month to have a blog! Bad move google, bad move. Haven't decided what to do about it yet, so here I sit paying it in rage.

Well Christmas happened, New Year's happened, Valentine's Day happened, and birthdays happened. So much for documenting them. They were all wonderful! Braden had a cake made by Leo and I with a choo choo train on it. And I had an amazing ice cream cake for mine. (perfect because I was sick with a sore throat)

Next week my baby turns 1. I can't believe it. She is such a sweetie pie and we are so grateful she came to our family. The two of these kids are best buds. They love playing together, hitting each other, pestering each other and loving each other. They know how to be true siblings.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Haha. I know how you feel about paying for your blog! My sister gets around it by just making a new blog every time her's gets full. That was too much trouble for me, so I decided to fork over the money :)

KarleeJean said...

WHY WHY WHYYY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY?!?!

Anonymous said...

Just open another email address, and send that email address an invite to be a contributor to your blog :)

Morgan said...

ur babies are soo cute!