Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Washington Vaca. 2009







Ahhhhhhh vacation. So much anticipation and then it's over in the blink of an eye. Braden drove to Washington and I flew to meet him there from Cali (I went to support my mom, she had surgery and is now cancer free!!!! ahhhh another sigh of HUGE relief) . We spent a couple of days in Wenatchee, WA. Spending time with the Harker's and friends. I must say this was a vacations of firsts for me. We went golfing with my father-in-law Scott on Monday (I have only ever been miniature golfing), Tuesday he took us fishing (another first) and Wednesday we went for a bike ride through Cashmere which only took about 30 minutes because it's that small. We also went fishing again that day and caught so many fish I can't even count. Of course we enjoyed some excellent food made by my mother-in-law Joyce and Country Boys BBQ, the best BBQ ever! For the next couple of days we headed to Seattle to visit our friends Kyle and Kate and there new baby boy Keaton! That's who I am holding in the picture above. We had a blast with them. We went to Pike Place Market, took a tour of underground Seattle, and went to a Mariner's game. Braden and I love Seattle! I don't know what it is about that city but we are just drawn to it. The Mariner's game was a quality game versus the Red Sox. The stadium was about 60/40, so the competition and intensity was extreme. The Mariners hit two home runs to win the game 5 to 4. It was awesome!!! It was an amazing vacation but for now it's back to school, work and real world.

6 comments:

Aubrey and Aaron Antis said...

AWESOME vaca.! Glad you had fun :) p.s. i love your hair! adorable!

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! I love summer vacations- They're the best! Hope you guys are doing well!

Marti Hawker said...

I am so jelouse that you guys got to go! I love how you did up your blog, it's way cute!

The Potter Family said...

OKAY-Your main picture on your blog is HIL-ARIOUS!!!
Second, Country Boys BBQ is the best!
:-)

Alex and Morgan said...

Girl, you are so cute! So glad to hear you had so much fun!!! YOu are gorgeous!!!

Kelly said...

That heading picture of you two made me laugh so hard! I love it! I am so glad that you have a blog! Hopefully, I will be checking yours more often than I update my own blog. I am trying to catch up. Here is my link if you ever want to take a look, www.ocbrowns.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well. You guys are so cute together!! Miss you!