Sunday, May 16, 2010

2010 grad.












My Brady graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelors in Econometrics!!! WohooO! I couldn't be more proud. I feel so privileged to have watched him from beginning to end as he struggled and worked so hard to achieve his goal. He is an amazing example to me and his son! He has had so much loving support from family and friends throughout the whole journey. That has made all the difference. Our family is truly amazing. Now that this chapter has ended... on to law school.
(For those of you asking yourself, "What about Leah's education?" : I am currently still working on prerequisites for the nursing program. I have about 2 semesters left of those and then I can apply for the 2 year nursing program. Yes I have a long road ahead of me, especially once this wittle baby comes into the mix, but no need to fear- I will finish!)

2 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Wow, that's great! Congratulations to Brady, and to you too Leah...you did go through the process too!! :)

Amy said...

Congrats, Brady and Leah!!!