Sunday, May 16, 2010

inspired.

This video has recently had a large influence on me. As I sit and impatiently wait for this baby to arrive, I find it easy to feel sorry for myself. I take pity in myself that I am extremely large and none of my clothing fits me resulting in me wearing my husbands (and most of those no longer fit me anymore either), I take pity in myself that I do not want to go out in public, and I take pity in myself that I can no longer keep up with the housework that piles up around me. Maybe it's the baby hormones but it feels like a little taste of "baby blues". I fight really hard to push it away but sometimes it's easiest just to embrace it.
After watching this video I find the strength and motivation to get out of my "funk". Her story is truly inspirational and I am so grateful she is willing to share it with people like me who need a slap in the face sometimes. When you think life is hard, remember there is always someone somewhere who has it worse and be grateful. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

You are not extremely large! My mom and I think you look adorable. :)

The Potter Family said...

Tissues, please! Great video. Sniff Sniff.

K.D. said...

Wow Leah, I see how you have been inspired but such a powerfully beautiful woman and her strength found in her relationship with God. I cried so much watching this, and I think the messages of this video will stay with me for a long time.

Don't worry too much about the state you are in right now , it will soon be over and be filled with a precious gift of love :)