Monday, February 21, 2011

a great weekend.

We had a great weekend. These are some of the things we did.

went for a drive and enjoyed the view. stopped to take pictures of the view.


took a picture of us and the view.
took pictures of horses and the view.


kissed the baby.

played the guitar.

bit mommy.

watched some awesome fights at the hockey game.

ate some yummy cupcakes for my birthday.

almost took a cute picture of all three of us. leo is laughing in this pic i sware.

(not pictured: spending time with some awesome friends-Blaine, Jaqui, Lane, and Jannica, Leo making a new friend- Cooper, & getting a mani/pedi with Jannica)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

oh my gosh that first pictures is gorgeous oh my gosh the last pic of leo is hilarious!!! we love you guys, glad you had a good bday!

liv said...

I love seeing your updates, it makes me miss you and realize how much time has gone by since we've hung out. How sad, because you guys are both so great! I was thinking about that Sissel concert the other day. Fun times. I hope all is well. Those pictures are gorgeous by the way! :)