Saturday, February 26, 2011

9 months.



My sweet baby boy,
I can't believe you have been outside the womb for just as long as you had been inside. I blink and you grow by leaps and bounds. You are constantly picking up new tricks. You mimic a lot of what mommy and daddy do. We love watching you learn and interact. You can click your tongue, smack your lips, wave, give kisses, clap, sign "more", shake your booty, climb up furniture, walk along furniture, crawl ALL over the place and pat mommy and daddy on the back (my favorite). You love to play! I giggle as I watch make your rounds around the living room. Picking up toys one by one as you lap the room 2-3 times.You love to be chased by mommy and daddy. I crawl up behind you as you squeal with excitement, the greatest sound in the world. You have brought so much meaning and purpose to our lives. Practically perfect in every way. Measuring in at 20 lbs. and 28 inches long. That's 50th percentile across the board. A textbook baby is what you are. Which we are so grateful for. We love you to infinity and beyond. (Sorry for all the Disney references- can't help it, it's in my blood) Happy 9 months Leo Thomas!!
Love always,
Your mommy

7 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Almost made me cry!
So precious.
I can't believe our babies are so big. A big amen to everything you said!

Morgan said...

So sweet. I love him too :-)

Morgan said...

p.s. I love all his facial expressions, just like his mommy

Lindsay said...

Leo is such a cute little guy! June pats me on the back too, I love it. I can't believe our little babies are growing up so fast. I wish time would slow down!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyssa Beth said...

Leah! I was wondering if you had a blog! Thanks so much for stopping by. The wreaths are so easy and can you believe how cheap?!
Anyways, I can't wait to see it. I guess we don't have to do it for a craft night then eh?

Lee Family said...

I got a little choked up reading that! I wish we were closer:( Leo is such a beautiful boy with some amazing parents! Love you all!!