Thursday, October 24, 2013

Harker, party of 5.












Millie Rue Harker was born on Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013. She weighed 8 lb. 9oz. and was 20.5 inches long. 

Millie is our biggest baby so far. Each child weighs about a pound more than the previous.

Everyone is doing well adjusting to our new bundle. I was really nervous about May May but she's doing great. I think I am having a harder time with it than she is. Leo is so excited to say hi to Millie and give her a kiss when he sees her. He's a great big brother. 

The last time I posted on this blog, I had found out the day before that I was pregnant. Oh, how our life has changed since then. It's a crazy life, but it's filled with loud laughter, squealing toddlers, and sweet newborn noises. I never thought I would be a mother to three at the age of 25, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Building a family is the most rewarding and love-filled choice to make in this life. I am so glad to find us here, as a party of 5.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I am obsessed with all of these pictures and with your adorable family!!!!!!! Have fun snuggling the new girl ;-). Can't wait to meet her.

Suzanne said...

How sweet! Congrats Harkers!

Giolina said...

These pictures are sooo precious!! love them all. You are so beautiful Leah! Your family is amazing.

Megan Sheldon said...

Beautiful. Thank yo so much for sharing these pictures and your spirit and testimony. Love you!

Jannica Larson said...

So sweet! Your family is so beautiful. We need to Skype soon so we can see that precious new one. Love all of you!!