Thursday, June 18, 2009

History of hair












Okay, so this post was supposed to be about the changes in my hair over the past year....it turned into a post about this ridiculous kissy face I guess I like to make in all my pictures...ew. I tried to put them in chronological order but yah... I am blog impaired. So I am sure you can find the progression in there somewhere.
Anyways let's try and ignore the awful faces I am making and focus on my identity crisis with my hair. Yah, okay it's not that drastic, I have seen more drastic...*cough*morgan*cough*. :) But I have this thing with changing my hair every time I go in to get it done. I want to grow it out again but I have this itch to chop it and bleach it again. Ahhhh!
So I want some opinions! Tell me what to do with this thing on my head! Grow bangs out or keep them? Go back to being more blond or go natural? Chop it or grow it out again? It's such a hard ordeal, I know. The most recent picture is of me and Brady and the Mariner's game, so you can get an idea of what I am dealing with here.
Go ahead, critique away.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah! love your blog! you know what else I love? your freakin hair! seriously, your hair looks good in every picture. my personal favorite is the one where you are wearing a green shirt... #8 from the top. I bet braden wants you to grow it out, huh? guys usually do. the only reason my hair is as long as it is, is because Bruno really wants me to keep it longer. i'm itchin to chop it all off too!

Jayme said...

Wow!! I forgot how long your hair was!! I like it in all of the pictures. You must have good hair. Mine only looks good long because it is so thick. :)

saramoon said...

Leah.. You are so lucky, you are adorable with whatever haircut you get. Seriously.

You should be experimenting with your hair. You're young, hair grows. You have at least 10 years before you need to pick a look ;)

I thought your hair looked great when you were getting married, long and natural blonde. Very pretty.

Maybe you should chop it! Short hair is liberating.

BTW - I have decided that bangs are overrated...

The Potter Family said...

Oooh, I love the 1st one!!! My 2nd favorite is the one in the green shirt-short and stacked. You are beautiful with long or short hair so you can't go wrong. I think it would be fun to cut it short one more time before growing it out. :)

Alex and Morgan said...

Hey gorgeous girl! Im missing you to death and your beautiful hair! Ha! I have had some drastic hair changes this last year huh. Well it's been fun but remember how I used to say everyone looks best if they let their hair be how it's supposed to be. Well i don't know if thats always true but I think im ready to go back to that for me. All these crazy changes have been really really fun but I'm ready for brown curls again. So I guess it just depends if you've gotten your wiggles out yet- if so grow it out, if not do something totally awesome and crazy (like that time we got pink hair in Vegas :-). Love you!!!!!!

JoshSuselJames said...

love your blog! very pretty!

RACHELLE said...

leah...you couldn't look bad if you tried! you are seriously beautiful! you could singe all your ends with a lighter and still look fab! and very photogenic...LUCKY!