Wednesday, July 29, 2009

California Lovin'










We LOVE California summers! We took a short but sweet trip down under this past weekend. It was a whirlwind of sand, sun, and lots of driving! There were a lot more beautiful people we saw this weekend but I was a dope and didn't get any pictures of them. But I just couldn't get enough of the nieces and nephew! Braden and I had a blast! Braedyn, Chaylee and Olivia are surely never going to forget us now! We spent a lot of quality time playing with the youngin's. It was crunch time but we were able to see all the immediate fam individually. I loved spending time with each of my siblings invidually rather than at a big family setting. Don't get me wrong I love those as well but it's hard to get personal in a large group setting. It was great to see everyone! We love family time. It was enough to hopefully suffice until Christmas. Maybe someday it will become permanent...

4 comments:

saramoon said...

What do you mean maybe? There is no maybe!!

JoshSuselJames said...

we miss the beach!

Ryan said...

Looks like fun!

scottymoon said...

We loved having you here. Thanks for being Olivia's favorite aunt (and 2nd favorite uncle).

Braden - you owe me like $10 in change that you took from my coin basket to put in Olivia's piggy.