Thursday, July 16, 2009

Death Cab for Cutie Pie Pants






HAHA, so the title of this post is in honor of my bro Andrew and his best bud Jake. When Death Cab first came out this is what they called them and now whenever I try and say their name I have to stop myself from saying the "pie pants" part. That band will forever be Death Cab for Cutie Pie Pants in my mind, haha good times.
Anyway, this past Monday our great friend Sarah Webb invited us to this concert. We rearranged our schedules right away in order to go. Free tickets to a sold out Death Cab concert?! I'll do whatever it takes.
It was at the Red Butte Garden. I had never been there but it was an awesome outdoor amphitheater. It was packed but we were able to find a tiny patch of grass to squeeze onto. Everyone brought a picnic and there own booze. haha. Obviously we didn't do that but there were a lot of families there with little kids, that made it really fun.
They were great in concert. It was a very mellow concert, probably because their music is very mellow. So it was nice to be at a relaxing concert.
We had a great time! Thanks Sarah!!!


1 comment:

Alex and Morgan said...

luckies!!! cute shirt by the way!