Sunday, November 28, 2010

as the seasons turn.






Goodbye beautiful Autumn. I miss you so much already. Your vibrant colors and your crisp air made me smile everyday. Until next year.

Fall in Cashmere is, to say the least, amazing. The apple, pear, nectarine, and cherry orchards are beyond beautiful. I absolutely love living around them. It's organized nature. These gorgeous trees all perfectly set equidistant apart from one another with their offspring of bright green, red and pink fruits stretching across the land for acres. It is quite serene to stare at. Especially from an airplane. Oh, I love it.



Cashmere is beautiful in the winter, from my warm house staring out the window. Once you step outside and drive on those icy roads, it's not too pretty. But at least the orchards are still gorgeous even though they are naked now. And kind of dark and creepy looking with their kinked branches. They look like something in a Tim Burton movie. I love a good dark-creepy Tim Burton movie, probably why I like the orchards in the winter.

I am very grateful for the beautiful place in which we live.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

wow those are beautiful pictures- I'm going to miss fall too-