Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse Survivors.


We had a great Halloween!

I couldn't be happier that it's over. I get so stressed over what we will wear, where we will go, if we will just stay home...blah blah blah whooooo cares. You have no idea how many times I went hunting for Halloween costumes this year. Only to be talked into being a "Zombie Apocalypse Survivor." Gotta love my husband and his love for all things ZOMBIE, like the new AMC series "The Walking Dead." (Honestly, it's totally awesome, gorry but awesome- you gotta DVR it.)

I, like every other first time mother, was searching for the cutest costume for my little kitty- to no avail. None of them are cute enough. You may be offended by the fact that my 5 month old child has a "bloody injury" on his head and his costume is not something to "awww" over but, there is one important thing you are forgetting... IT'S HALLOWEEN! Aren't things supposed to be over-the-top scary, frightening and silly? Yes.

Anyways, I can now move on with my life. Although I am ready for Thanksgiving, I am definitley not ready for Christmas.... bah humbug.

P.S. My sweet baby boy will be 6 months old in about 2 weeks... tear.
P.S.S. In the collage: Our awesome friends - Lane, Jannica, and Kim Larson.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

we found your costumes to be hilarious. Good job! I can't believe your little kitty is going to be 6 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that is just super duper crazy. i love you and your adorable family so very much!

xoxoxoxo

saramoon said...

Leo is adorable even with a bloody rag on his head. You and Brady are pretty cute, too. :)

Christine said...

Your costumes were perfect!
I was also just thinking this morning about how my little baby is almost 6 months old. This has gone by way too fast. I can't believe that in another 6 months he will be a year...I hope this next 6 months slows down a bit!! :)

Amy said...

Love your costumes! I also love all things zombie, glad I'm not the only one! I've heard about that show the Walking Dead, I was wondering if it was good, I'll have to check it out

Jannica Larson said...

Yay I made your blog! lol We've loved having you guys here!